Telephone: Accessing Voicemail
Unified Messaging integrates your voicemail messages with your Outlook Inbox. Using this system, you can review, respond to, or forward your voicemail messages using either your phone or directly within your email on a computer or mobile device.
When using the Unified Messaging system, there are a few key items to note:
- To remotely access your voicemail box, or update your voicemail greeting dial 312-362-MAIL (312-362-6245) and enter your extension and PIN
- Dial Ext 2-6600 to transfer a caller directly to another person's voicemail (Express Messaging)
- Only items in your Outlook Inbox will be accessible via the telephone
- You can reset your own Voicemail PIN by visiting outlook.depaul.edu with a web browser
- If you move a voicemail into your online archive, that voicemail will no longer be accessible from the phone
For more information on Unified Messaging, please reference this quick guide.