Intelliprint: iPrint From Anywhere Installation Instructions
Four IPrint From Anywhere (IPFA) packages are available:
- Loop Campus black and white
- Loop Campus color
- Lincoln Park Campus black and white
- Lincoln Park Campus color
Each package enables printing to all open area, computer lab, and residence hall printers on each campus, assuming the printers match the type of package (jobs sent through the black and white package will only appear at black and white printers, etc...)
You can install one or all of these packages on your personal computer. To obtain and install IPFA packages, please follow these steps:
- Go to https://webdrive.depaul.edu and log in with your Campus Connect credentials.
- In the left column, click the "W" folder. On the right, click "Software,"
- Students will need to click on the "Student" folder. Faculty/Staff click on the "Faculty-Staff" folder
- Select the folder that reflects your operating system, either Windows or Mac OS.
- Select the IPrint From Anywhere folder.
- Windows users will then need to select"32-bit" or "64-bit"; most recent Windows devices are 64-bit.
- Double-click on the appropriate installer, and click Download.
- Run the installer. The printer will appear on your system as DePaul (Loop/LPC) Convenience/IPFA or Color.
Note for Mac Users: If after installing the IPFA package(s) you are prompted for additional software, you will need to download and install a HP driver pack from Apple before printing will function properly.