Instructional and Teaching Technology
DePaul provides access to a wide variety of state-of-the-art instructional technologies, including:
- Ares, Library course material reserve system
- Classroom Technology, including a computer, LCD projector, iclicker audience response system, laptop connectivity, and an audio amplifier
- D2L, online course management system
- Digication, online portfolio system
- EndNote, bibliography and citation management software
- iDePaul App, university-wide smartphone application
- iClicker, classroom response system
- Qualtrics, online survey platform
- Respondus, quiz and exam creation software
- TurnItIn, plagiarism detection software
Support for Instructional Technology
The Teaching Commons is a collection of resources on teaching and learning. It is a collaboration between academic partners across the university. For more resources, visit the Teaching Commons Technology Teaching Guide.
Classroom Technology Hotline
The majority of classrooms at DePaul are Technology Equipped Classrooms. Specialty rooms, including PC Classrooms, exist across the university for classes with specific needs. Additional technology is available upon request. If you experience problems with the technology during your class, press the Classroom Technology Hotline button on the phone next to the podium (or dial extension 2-5900) to speak with a support specialist.