1. In the menu bar navigate to Jabber > Preference.
2. Next navigate to Calls “Calls Preferences” and select the “Call Forward” settings tab.
3. Select the Line you would like to have forwarded then click the + symbol at the bottom to add an extension to forward calls to. At DePaul we only permit forwarding to internal extensions so you would need to type in either a 5XXXX or 2XXXX extension number.
4. With the Line you want forwarded still selected, select the extension that you just added in the drop down labeled “Forward Calls to:”.
5. Close the Preferences menu and you should see at the bottom of the Jabber application confirmation that the line is forwarded and the forward destination.