Microsoft Project and Visio: Purchasing and Installing
Project and Visio need to be purchased separately from Microsoft Office 365 for Windows. Please note that the software is to be installed on a DePaul-owned Windows computer.
- Project and Visio are purchased from CDW via BlueSky. After logging in to BlueSky, click on the red 'BlueSky Help' tab on the right, type ordering in the search box, and select “Ordering from CDW”. You will be provided with instructions on navigating to the CDW ordering site.
- To locate the appropriate software version on CDW for ordering, enter the CDW Part Number in the search bar that corresponds to each item below, and perform a search. After the desired software are added to your cart, proceed with checkout.
- Microsoft Project Standard: 6722902
- Microsoft Project Professional: 6722898
- Microsoft Visio Standard: 6722896
- Microsoft Visio Professional: 6722897
Please Note: Part numbers may be subject to change by CDW. If you are unsure about whether you have the right item(s) in your cart, please reach out to Rusty Singer with the quantity and product version(s) of Project/Visio that you are looking to order:
Pricing is subject to change and is included as a reference for your budget. Pricing is current as of November 22nd, 2022.
- Once you have submitted your order on BlueSky and received the proof of purchase from CDW, please contact the Help Desk to create an incident and attach your proof of purchase to it.
- The incident will be sent to the appropriate team for verification of the proof of purchase.
- Once verification is complete, you will be notified through the incident and will receive 'W' drive access, along with instructions, to the appropriate software for 7 business days.
Microsoft Office 365: Self Service for Windows and macOS Frequently Asked Questions