1. On the Epson printer’s control panel, use the left arrow button to switch between roll paper and sheet fed paper.
2. Open your file in Adobe Illustrator.
Select File -> Print or use the shortcut Command+P on the keyboard.
3. Click on Page Setup in the lower left corner.
4. Format For: Select EpsonStylusPro4900 -OR- EPSON SC-P5000 Series
Paper Size: Select your desired size. In this example, 16 x 20 is being used. Do not select the borderless setting or a size with a width greater than 16 inches.
Be sure that you select Roll if you are printing to the roll or Sheet if you are using single sheets.
If you need to create a custom size, see Adobe Creative Cloud: Create a Custom Paper Size
5. Click OK to return to the Print Panel.
Click on Marks and Bleeds from the list on the left.
Check the box next to Trim Marks.
Then, click on General from the list on the left.
6. In Options next to Scaling, make sure that Do Not Scale is selected if you are printing your artwork at 100% scale.
Otherwise, select Fit to Page to reduce your artwork to fit to the selected paper size.
7. Click the button that says Page Setup… in the lower left-hand corner of the Print panel.
Click on Show Details to expand the menu.
Select the drop-down menu that reads Layout and scroll down to select Printer Settings.
Under Page Setup, make sure the selection says Roll if you selected Roll Paper in Step 1.
Otherwise, return to the Page Setup menu and select Roll or Sheet from the Paper Size drop-down, as in Step 3.
In the drop-down next to Media Type: select the appropriate paper type, ex. Premium Luster Photo Paper (260).
Click the Print button in the lower right corner to return to the Print panel. Click the Print button again to send your file to the printer.