Microsoft To Do: Export To Do Tasklist from Outlook
If using the downloaded Office 365 Outlook desktop client to manage your DePaul BlueM@il mailbox you can extract the To-Do task list to a CSV file.
- Open Outlook
- Select File
- Open the Open and Export dialog box
- In the Import and Export Wizard dialog box, click Export to a file, and click the Next button.
- In the first Export to a File dialog box, click Comma Separated Values, then click Next
- In the second Export to a File dialog box, select the Tasks folder under the email account which you want to export to file, then click the Next button.
- Click the Browse button in the following Export to a File dialog box.
- In the Browse dialog box select a folder to save the exported file, and name the file. Select ok
- When it returns to the previous Export to a File dialog box, click the Next button.
- In the last Export to a File dialog box, click the Finish button
- In the following Set Date Range dialog box, enter the date range that you want to extract the tasks and then click the OK button
- Then the Tasks list is successfully exported. Go to the folder the exported file saved in, and double click to open it
Note: The CSV file can be imported into a different mailbox as a new task list by performing reverse operation in Outlook.