Microsoft Office 365: Getting Started
Office 365 is a collection of cloud-based productivity and collaboration tools developed by Microsoft. All DePaul faculty, staff, and students have access to an Office 365 account.
Getting Started with Microsoft 365 Apps
- Getting Started for DePaul Students
- Getting Started for DePaul Employees
Ways to Access BlueM@il
DePaul employees have several options for accessing their BlueM@il (email@example.com): the Outlook Desktop App, the Outlook Web App, or through an email app on a smartphone or other mobile device.
View more detailed instructions for connecting to your BlueM@il through the web, desktop, or mobile app.
Microsoft Office 365
- Installing Microsoft Office 365 on personal computers: Install the latest version of Office on up to 5 personally-owned computers or mobile devices. Go to office365.depaul.edu and launch Outlook to access your email or download the Outlook desktop app.
- Microsoft Office 365 web apps: Access online Office applications (Web Apps) from a web browser on any computer or mobile device. Go to office365.depaul.edu and launch Outlook or web-based versions of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneDrive and other Office applications.
Microsoft 365 Apps:
Email and Calendar:
Meetings and Voice:
Social and Intranet:
Files and Content:
Office 365 provides services to DePaul that can help you to:
- Store and share files in the cloud
- Search and find content quickly
- Collaborate in real-time with other Office 365 users
What Office 365 features are included in this offering?
What type of DePaul data can I store on OneDrive?
Important Note: Please review this Data Table to see what types of content is allowed to be stored.
Access to and Responsible Use of Data Policy governs where and how DePaul data should be managed. For an overview of some examples of data and where they should be stored, see the sample list below. Additional guidance for any data not covered here can be found in the policy.
*Cloud Storage Service Providers such as Dropbox, Personal Microsoft OneDrive, Personal Google Drive, Apple iCloud, AWS, Personal Box Account, Carbonite, etc.