U-Pass Distribution Events: Fall 2023
Before you come to Distribution please read the following requirements for the U-Pass:
- Students must be full-time; this is 12 credit hours per quarter for undergraduate students and 8 credit hours per quarter for graduate students. You must also be in degree-seeking programs, and cannot be exclusively online
- Students must already have a DePaul Blue Demon Card. If you do not have a Blue Demon Card please visit an ID Services office prior to coming to the distribution.
- For freshmen in Discover classes: Please pick up at Lincoln Park Campus, all other students will pick up their U-Passes at the campus where you major is located. Students that do not need the U-Pass for the autumn term can complete the OPT-OUT FORM.
U-Pass Distribution - Loop Campus
Loop Campus U-Pass distribution is going to be on the Concourse Level of the DePaul Center on September 5th from 10 am to 5 pm, 6th from 9 am to 6 pm, and 7th from 9 am to 3 pm. This will be for students in the following colleges:
- Driehaus College of Business
- College of Communication
- Jarvis College of Computing and Digital Media
- School of Continuing and Professional Studies
For freshmen in Discover classes: Please pick up at Lincoln Park Campus
U-Pass Distribution - Lincoln Park Campus
Lincoln Park Campus U-Pass Distribution will be at the Student Center rooms 314 A & B on September 5th from 10 am to 5 pm, 6th from 9 am to 6 pm, and 7th from 9 am to 3 pm. This will be for freshmen in Discover classes and the following colleges:
- College of Education
- College Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
- College of Science and Health
- School of Music
- The Theatre School
If you cannot make it during distribution to pick up your U-Pass, it will be available at the ID Services Office where your major is located, hours and location information can be found HERE. Freshmen enrolled in Discover courses will pick up their U-Passes at the Lincoln Park ID services offices.