Ringcentral Call Center: Agent/Supervisor Login
When logging into the RingCentral Call Center system there are several things you must do.
- RingCentral Phone (MVP) - This is where the phone calls come in and where you setup the audio device you will be using to take calls (headset). Portal Link: https://app.ringcentral.com/welcome or download the App (preferred): https://www.ringcentral.com/download.html
- Think of this as the Jabber equivalent in the new setup.
- RingCentral Call Center Agent (MAX) - This is where most interactions occur. Here is where you accept calls, see information about the calls, and do things like transfers. Link: https://ccagent.is.depaul.edu/
- Think of this as the Cisco Agent equivalent in the new setup.
NOTE: BOTH of the above are needed to use RingCentral.
- Login to RingCentral Phone by browsing to https://app.ringcentral.com/welcome
- Click "Sign In" and then SSO where you will enter in your BlueKey credentials to complete the login process
- Side note: You can also use the RingCentral App. We recommend doing this. To install, go to https://www.ringcentral.com/download.html.
- Login to RingCentral Contact Center by browsing to https://ccagent.is.depaul.edu/
- Enter in your BlueKey credentials to complete the login process. Because of SSO, it may not be necessary to reenter your credentials if using the same browser as step 1.
- Launch the MAX agent in the RingCentral Contact Center portal, click on the top left corner then on "MAX".
- You should now be prompted for the station ID in a new window. enter in the station ID provided by your manager or Information Services
- Once you are ready to begin taking calls, please change "Unavailable" to "Available". When a call comes in, you will see a phone call window appear in the bottom right corner. Upon clicking Answer, you will connect to the caller.
- NOTE: This is different than the original set up; calls will no longer be picked up automatically. You must hit "Answer" to take a call in the RingCentral queue.
- When you are done for the day, make sure to change "Available" to "Log Out" and confirm the Log Out from the MaxAgent window.