BlueStar: Share Your Calendar after Being Migrated to Exchange Online
Once your mailbox has been migrated to Exchange Online you will need to update your calendar permissions to allow BlueStar to continue to read your calendar. Note: It is recommended to clear your browser cache in the browser you primarily use BlueStar in prior to following the steps below. To update your permissions and allow BlueStar to read your calendar, please follow these steps:
- Log into BlueStar, and click on the menu button in the upper left corner.
2. From the menu that slides out from the left side of the page, click on your name.
3. From the options beneath your name, click on Appointment Preferences.
4. Scroll to the Calendar Sync section of the page, and uncheck the box next to Allow BlueStar to read busy times from my Outlook Calendar.
5. Click Save Changes in the bottom right corner.
6. Log into https://outlook.office365.com/calendar/
7. Click on Share in the upper right corner of the screen
8. Find the old 'svcStarFish' account and remove it by clicking the trash can icon
9. Type in the name 'svcStarFishEXO@depaul.edu' without the ''
10. From the dropdown make sure 'Can view all details' is selected
11. Click Share
12. Return to BlueStar and re-check the box next to Allow BlueStar to read busy times from my Outlook Calendar.
13. Click Save Changes in the bottom right corner.